Tuesday, October 6, 2009

No Pictures

It's been a while since I have posted but I have completed a few things. Unfortunately my laptop is in the shop with plug problems and I can't post any pictures. I'll definitely catch up with them. I'm hoping to get my laptop back by the end of the week or early next week.

I finished my block of the month top - it is so bright and cheery. I can't wait to get it quilted and the binding done so that I can put it out.

Last Saturday Jen and I spent the day together and got in some good sewing time while the kids were napping. I pulled out a winter pillow pattern and fabric that I discovered while looking for something else - imagine that! I really like the pattern and the fabric so I whipped it out in no time. I think you will like it too.

I basted a neat Christmas wallhanging at workday yesterday and just have to quilt it quickly in my best style - stitch in the ditch! :)

I am getting my quilts ready for the quilt show on the 23rd and 24th. The pillowcases are ready so I should be able to bag them tomorrow. I have to get them done early as I leave for Houston next Wednesday to go to Quilt Festival. I am actually going alone this year (one of my friends wanted to go but has conflicts) for the first time since I have lived in Indiana. I am looking forward to seeing all of my friends and fellow bee members. We will get together on Thursday night for dinner and show and tell. A fun night for all.

That's about it for now. I am off to my sewing room - I have Jack and Jenna here overnight but they asked to go to bed! How good is that!

No comments: