Saturday, January 8, 2011

An assortment of things

I am really trying to better with my blog entries this year.  I have just downloaded several pictures from my camera and thought I would share some with you.



These are some Christmas presents I made this year.  Now that I look at the pictures the Boy Scout pillowcase is for my grandson's birthday but it's okay to post as he is 8 and I am sure he doesn't read my blog.


The snowman quilt is from my 2011 Project List.  I just have to make the label and it is officially off the list! 

I'm sitting here looking out the window at the snow.  It is so pretty.  I don't think we will get much accumulation but it is pretty.  Well, off to fix dinner and then down to Jen's to watch the kids.  I'm taking a knitting project and a cross stitch project!  They should keep me busy all evening.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Almost time for another entry with all you've done so far!