Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Project List

This list is not to be confused with the list I posted a few minutes ago.  This is a list of the projects I would like to work on/complete in 2011.  As you can see several of them have not even been started yet so they don't count as UFOs.  I will try to keep it current - I have already completed on project (I know - how hard can a tooth fairy pillow be?) and worked on another. 

 I plan to make a project list for knitting and cross stitch projects for 2011 also.  I just went down to Mass Ave Knit Shop with Stephanie on Tuesday and bought yarn for several projects - who can pass up the Deal of the Day or 30% off everything else?  I love to knit and I have more than enough to keep me busy for quite a while.

Well, I had better close and get to work.  Happy New Year to all.

3 comments:

stephanie @ Luckystarquilts said...

Finishing is Always a Good Thing, no matter how small! And what a list you have! One down, 25 to go...I'll be watching your progress. Good Luck! :)

stephanie @ Luckystarquilts said...

Oh, and I love jumpers. I haven't worn a jumper in years but I'd love to see your pattern. And, should we both add our kits for the Caryl Bryer Fallert wallhanging to our lists?

Carol said...

I guess we should add our projects from Paducah two years ago! We keep talking about working on them but never seem to have the time! Can't understand why.