Friday, February 19, 2010

Finally Pictures


I have finally downloaded pictures from my camera and my Pay It Forward gifts and the pincushion swaps have been received so now I can post pictures.

The market bags were quick to make up using Quiltsmart.






The pincushion swap was fun and quick. I have posted pictures of the pincushions I sent and the ones I received. The small one on my finger is great. A friend in my Houston bee made them for us when we went on a retreat. I am now addicted and cannot sew without it. It is so handy.

















Thanks, Rosie, for the pincushions you sent. They are perfect and look great in my sewing room.

This was a fun swap in case you are looking for something quick and easy to do with your bee or guild. Just google "free pincushion patterns" and you will have tons of patterns from which to select.

No comments: