Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I've Been Busy

Well, I'm still here. It seems like I haven't posted in ages but I have accomplished a good bit.

I finished my patriotic table runner - one more UFO done. Here it is - only it's on the ironing board, not the dining room table which is it's official home.

I also started and finished a Halloween wallhanging for my daughter-in-law. She picked it out last fall and I wanted to get it done in time for her to hang it this Halloween.


I also got a good start on Christmas presents; I started and finished pillowcases for Jenna and Jack and a runaround bag for a friend. It is nice to have them ready to go!

2 comments:

Shellie said...

I love your quilts. Is the Halloween banner a kit? very nice. I really am impressed with the lighthouse quilt. Is that a kit or pattern? Very nice work indeed.

Carol said...

The Halloween banner was a kit - went very quickly and easily once I got all the pieces drawn on the Wonder Under. It is by jeri kelly and had everything except the Wonder Under. I believe that I have couple of other of her kits - I have to look in my bins - that could be my next challenge! My DIL loves it which is a good thing since she picked it out.

The lighthouse quilt was several patterns - it may have orginally been a block of the month series. It is the most difficult thing I have done to date but now that it is done I really like it.