Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Progress???

Well, I just looked at my posted UFO's (I have marked the completed ones with a red *) and am surprised that I don't seem to be making a lot of progress. I have completed several things but not many of them are on my lists. Oh well, I have one more block to do to get caught up on my blue and white stars project and I'll get back to my list.

Of course, I added several more things to work on after my trips to Paducah and Columbus, OH. I have put myself on a strict "no buy" regimen for a while in the hope that I can get some new ones under way (only to become more UFOs) and complete some current UFOs.

Oh my - so many projects, so little time.

2 comments:

Moneik said...

You've completed so many projects so I would call that good progress!

Cindy said...

Any and all progress is good progress. I haven't finished all that many on my UFO list but I've done alot of start to finishes so it's still good.