Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm Making Progress


I've been busy working on the star quilt that a friend and are are working on together. It was a block of the month kit that we bought for half price (good deal - ~15 yards of fabric plus the pattern for $99). I have never seen so many stars in my life - tons of cutting lots of small pieces. It will be so nice when it is finished but getting there will be challenging.

I have finished some of my UFO's and done a couple of small Start to Finish projects. The small bag is neat and will be good for traveling. The batik square is foundation
pieced and will be donated to my guild's Small Quilt Auction at our quilt show in October. The snowman is a quick cross stitch project that I really enjoyed. It has beading on it.

I also finished four blocks for a fellow bee member - I don't care for 30's fabrics but the pieces were small. :) I also finished my blue and yellow wallhanging. That was a quick one.


3 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Great job on your finishes!! I love the fabric that you used in the bag!!

Cindy said...

Oh I really like all of your finishes. The fabric on the bag is really cute. Keep on sewing away.

Jen said...

Wow, way to go! I didn't know what was a UFO and what was a start to finish, so I'm just giving you 5 Start to Finishes unless I hear otherwise. :) I hope that's ok.