*1. Christmas table runner - just needs the binding sewn down
2. Quilted Santa - all cut out and just needs to be assembled
3. Halloween Table Runner - has to be quilted and bound
4. Christmas Block of the Month Quilt - I started this in the late 80's or early 90's and now I don't know how to quilt it - guess I will decide!
*5. Charity quilt - quilted by my daughter on her HQ16 and I have to finish it
6. Railroad quilt - I have 12 neat blocks that have to be set, quilted and bound. I finally figured out how I want to finish it so now I just have to get the fabric I need.
7. Carol's Bear - I have had this bear cut out for many, many moons - it is only two pieces and should go together fairly easily - we will see.
8. Christmas wallhanging - I'll have to look again - can't remember this one.
9. Fat Quarter Quilt - it is assembled but has to be quilted and bound. This one is only 3+ years young!
10. Jen's sweater - very close
11. Nancy Odom Block of the Month Quilt - has to be quilted and bound
12. Baby cross stitch for one of my grands
13. Snowman sweatshirt - we'll see if I finish this one
*14. Snowman cross stitch - almost done
15. Jenna's sweater - I've been working on this for a while and have changed the pattern at least once!