Monday, June 15, 2009

Look What I Found!

Well, I have finished one more project but haven't posted its picture yet. That will come. Since I first posted my UFO list I have been looking around my sewing room - big mistake! Now I am adding just a few more items to the list so here goes:

16. Lighthouse quilt - quilt and bind
17. 2008 BOM - make alternate blocks, assemble, quilt and bind
*18. Batik Wallhanging for the Guild Small Quilt Auction at the Quilt Show in October
*19. Brit's birthday wallhanging - quilt, bind and mail
20. Socks for me - I won't work on those until August
21. Socks for Jen - I'll work on these after I complete #20
*22. Patriotic Table Runner - quilt and bind
23. Glory Be! wallhanging - blocks are made, assemble,quilt and bind

Well, that isn't as bad as I thought but I guess I do have enough to keep me busy for a while.

2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Way to go! Keep looking. I'm not going to do it! I'm skeered to open some of those really large totes I've got hidden....hehehehe

stephanie @ Luckystarquilts said...

So do you still need help organizing your closet or have you gone through it now? I don't want to admit how many UFO's I have...