Sunday, January 3, 2010

Is Christmas Over Already?

It seems like it was just a short while ago I was finishing up and wrapping presents. Now it is 2010, I am a year older and the holidays are behind us. Wow! Where does the time go?

The pillowcases were for Jack and Jenna (Jen's kids). They were very pleased but since I made the digger pillowcase for Jack he has turned into a "Cars" kid. I'll keep looking for this fabric I guess.

My son was really impressed with the pictures in his wallhanging. They were taken in 1990 - long before there were digital cameras. I just copied the pictures I had on to fabric and went on from there. It was fun to make and I knew I had to do it when I first saw the Boy Scout fabric.

Here are a few pictures of presents I made:

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Don't worry, Jack still loves diggers!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

You got a ton finished! Way to go! Love the Scout quilt!